Chinas Armed Police Force is going through a major reform. Staring next year, the force will be under the command of the Communist Party of China, and the Central Military Commission.
The force will no longer be subordinate to the State Council. As a crucial component of Chinas armed forces, the Peoples Armed Police are entrusted with the most vital tasks - safeguarding national security and maintaining social stability. They are always engaged in the front line and their duties often involve firefighting, emergency rescues and counter-terrorism operations.
- Armed Police Reform Central Military Commission to take char
- Hukou Waterfall transforms into an icy sight
- Ministry says no questions leaked in postgrad exam
- LeEco founder Jia ordered to return
- China to promote space remote sensing development in 2018
- China refutes German ambassadors allegation on cyber securit
- Taiwan separatist attempts doomed to failure mainland offici
- Constitution amendment tops agenda for CPC January session
- Innovation a common theme in China, U.S. strategic approache
- Chinese authorities define student bullying